At Allen College of Homoeopathy (College of Homeopathy), we offer classical and traditional homoeopathic principles and philosophy based upon solid time-tested foundations. We are scientific, vastly experienced spanning five generations., professional and offer practical and case-centred training in the UK, India and Worldwide via our live video courses."What we teach, we demonstrate practically through Homoeopathically benefited cases, in the college clinic."
- Practical training with live cases from the 1st year gives the opportunity for regular
- extensive clinical experience.
- Our practical training is specifically designed to produce confident, competent and capable
homoeopaths who have all the skills necessary to set up their own successful practices
- We have an excellent teaching faculty comprising of senior homoeopaths and also medical doctors with homoeopathic background. Moreover, Dr Subrata K. Banerjea, Principal of the College, is a fourth generation homoeopath; an internationally respected teacher and clinical Homoeopath who regularly lectures around the world, wherever homoeopathy is known! His international reputation for the last 25+ years, both as an inspiring teacher and successful clinician is based on his extensive experience of treating heavy pathology with homoeopathy. Many successful homoeopaths and teachers, around the world, have been taught by him.
- Simple classical teaching.
- Structured curriculum.
- We offer simple, effective homoeopathy.
- Teachers with an international reputation and vast experience of cases.
- Individual support & guidance.
- An extensive support network.
- We encourage confidence and self-awareness, and we listen.
- Our staff works to develop excellent relationships with the students.
- A well developed network of individual and regional support to supervise and encourage students, and access to well established, successful teaching clinics (homeo clinics).
- 100% of our graduates practice, as we teach "Practical Homoeopathy".
- Extensive lecture notes are provided.
- College library with a large collection of reference books.
- College's purpose built building.
- Only 35 minutes from London.